Rooms with backing

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I saw that GGPokerOK has the possibility of backing (buy of the buy-in's part). I am new and know few rooms, but without it. Can someone tell me what other rooms have the same good opportunity? And is it promising to buy part of other buy-in's? What your experience? Thanks!

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no experience with the site because it is not America facing but PPI poker has the function that you are talking about where you can back others. I have no experience in backing others and don't think it is a good way to make money but that is just my opinion. It is good, however, for further interest such as being able to sweat someone and have it mean something. Don't let me deter you from doing it, I am just giving my opinion.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no experience with the site because it is not America facing but PPI poker has the function that you are talking about where you can back others. I have no experience in backing others and don't think it is a good way to make money but that is just my opinion. It is good, however, for further interest such as being able to sweat someone and have it mean something. Don't let me deter you from doing it, I am just giving my opinion.
Unfortunately, I was making a new topic with a similar question. But she was left without attention :( It seems that this function is implemented in GGPokerOk and Natural8 only.