Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you have a habit of saving your hands in tournaments to review them later? I usually make these reviews to mainly check my bets and also evaluate my opponents

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am using PT4, so all my hand histories are automatically collected. But to be honest I dont spend as much time reviewing them, as perhaps I should :)

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always save all played hands. I notice very interesting patterns. Sometimes these are mistakes.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's an advised practise, that's for sure. I agree with above poster that sometimes it's good to evaluate whole tourneys and try to realise any mental game mistakes you may make and if it's a common occurrence - aka after 4 hours you may get tired and leak some chips. Really eye opening

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have a habit of saving your hands in tournaments to review them later? I usually make these reviews to mainly check my bets and also evaluate my opponents
I'm in the habit of playing and I'm already reviewing.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Analysis of the hands played is a necessary aspect in the analysis of your own play and the play of opponents for the development of you as a player.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands