Regular payout or ticket to big payout?

H

helenag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you prefer to play tournaments that have regular payouts for a certain position? Or do you prefer ones like survival mode, where you win bounties and get a ticket to a bigger tournament?

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It comes to me when I'm in the mood.If I calculate the goals in the tournament, then the thoughts come definitely.I like to play all the positions in Hold'em.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, a regular payout is more desirable than a ticket to a more expensive tournament. Although I never gave up a ticket to try my luck.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you prefer to play tournaments that have regular payouts for a certain position? Or do you prefer ones like survival mode, where you win bounties and get a ticket to a bigger tournament?
Every poker game you enter from freerolls to higher buy ins tickets does not matter really they all must be fought for tooth and nail to earn some cash no exceptions.:fight:

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer the tickets because I am forced to play the bigger buy in and I won't break it in smaller ones. Bigger buy ins are always more exciting!

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me both ways of paying out prizes are interesting:)

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to see what I can get if I play well and get rewarded right now). When you have a visual goal, it is very motivating and adds more strength, when you play correctly, and you get the game). Of course, tickets to expensive events are great, but it's a long way to go and you can't be sure that you will be able to be high several times in a row) this is very difficult) So, I will choose here and now, but sometimes (except for the biggest events of the year), you need to take a chance and maybe you can break the big bank)

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both. Regular tournaments are good. Satellites you can take advantage of.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a lot of free time and mood and then I play regular tournaments at a slow speed.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
To be honest both of them are good for me. In the first one you can get money as usual, but in other one you can get a ticket for the good tourney, in case of win, which is sounds good for me.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is always nice to receive prizes, whether it's money or a ticket. I prefer any prizes. The main thing is not to be left without a prize. :D

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer a bird in hand than a thousand flying.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both methods are good if you get into the prizes and everything is fine.