reactions

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello everyone this time I write so everyone can tell me how their reactions are when they lose a tournament in which they had several hours ..
and what do they do about it?
I, in my case, feel frustrated and want to return the time, so that the hand that left me out will not play, haha:dancing2:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I am trying to analyze my mistakes to avoid them the next time.
I do not feel frustrated because I play not for money but for pleasure.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually stings for a while but all you can really do is make adjustments and move on to the next tournament.

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few hours of play you are already in prizes and if you lost then you just were not lucky or you made a mistake do not worry everything can happen.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I close the table and go into other things.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello everyone this time I write so everyone can tell me how their reactions are when they lose a tournament in which they had several hours ..
and what do they do about it?
I, in my case, feel frustrated and want to return the time, so that the hand that left me out will not play, haha:dancing2:
I went through similar situations several times and because of that now don't seems to me a big thing when it happens 😝😂.So the idea is in time after you'll pass several times through similar situations you won't feel that anger anymore:bebored:.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if you lost, in most cases you made a mistake and that means the opponent plays better than you and this is the reason for analyzing your game there are certainly exceptions (cooler) but very rarely most of all it's your fault !!!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It really depends on how the game ended.If it was just some sort of big hand I lost say AA vs 66 all in preflop i just write my basic notes about the game and call it a night. If I have questions on my play i start to look and see if the reason I got knocked was due to my play. I look and try to analyze what went wrong and what I could have possible done different. While it is always disappointing to be knocked out after all the time invested remember you can use this as a learning lesson that will help you improve and possible go deeper in the tournament next time. Please also remember poker is a long term game. Depending on the amount of players and how much you play you could go months without a final table or years between wins.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Seriously it is nothing you can do. You can review your plays if have a HUD or something like that. I never tilt, what's the point crying over spilt milk right?

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I try to see what were the mistakes I made, but if it was a very bad day I stop playing because I am already predisposed to that, there are still things that I have to correct, but every day you learn