Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey CC Fam!

I've been using the range trainer pro App that KL Cleeton & Matt McElligott created and I gotta say, it's incredible. I'm actually having fun learning my GTO ranges and I used to HATE studying charts. This app/program is a total gamechanger.

I know there are a lot of tournament players in the forum, and also a lot of deal hunters (like myself) so I wanted to share with you guys what I found.

For black friday (now until monday night I think) they are offering 30% off the trainer and monthly range memberships (which means you access to like 700+ ranges for every spot, the value... is completely unreal!)

Discount Code: WINNER

Big thanks as well to Ryan Laplante and LPP for partnering with these guys. If it weren't for Ryan I never would've discovered Range Trainer Pro. And I've gotta say, this tool is a total gamechanger. I used to think I could never afford GTO ranges, now I can!

I'm probably going to start using this on my stream for my pre-game warmup. But if you wanna see what I'm talking about just check the video above to get a feel for it. The tool is SUPER COOL!

Anyway, good luck & happy stackin on the tables my friends
I'll see you on the Final Table! :icon_sant

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
hi Evan!
I apologize for the off-top, but I am very interested to know if you have ever participated in CC freerolls ?
also, I would like to ask you, if possible, to stream a home game on pokerstars, for example, with a minimum buy-in of $1, even in the PKO format. it was an excellent event if you could add a reward for your knocking out, well, let's say $5-10. it seems to me that this will arouse great interest among the forum members. it seems to me that there are many hunters who can compete for a prize with such a famous player as you. in addition, the broadcast will give an additional incentive for boys and girls.:p
this is of course just a dream, but if it comes true, then I will be just happy ( I'm sure I'm not the only one ).
let me know your opinion.:rolleyes:
thank you, with great respect Vlad.:)

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack