Raise Your Edge and Pokernerve

sammy22

sammy22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,

Thinking about investing in a MTT training site. I am a live MTT player, I live in the US so I’m not interested in playing online.

Are the “Raise Your Edge” and “Pokernerve” training sites geared more towards online MTT’s or live MTT’s?

Before I spend the money, I’d like to know if I should invest in one of those or stick with books. I’ve only really studied the original Harrington on Holdem series.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Last edited:
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know Raise has both,,,, :D not sure of the other.

sammy22

sammy22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know Raise has both,,,, :D not sure of the other.

So “Raise Your Edge” has separate strategies for both online and live tournament players....or are you saying it has strategies for both tournament and cash players?

Last edited:
P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that raise your edge guys is more oriented for online play, and for the others don’t know. Did you think about Upswing poker, or Pokercouching of Jonathan Little? I think that they have lots of content for live game

sammy22

sammy22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that raise your edge guys is more oriented for online play, and for the others don’t know. Did you think about Upswing poker, or Pokercouching of Jonathan Little? I think that they have lots of content for live game

Will definitely check out Jonathan Little’s site...I’ve heard good things about their content.

Isn’t Upswing geared more towards cash games?

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Upswing have all, MTT and cash NLH, and they have PLO to