Rage All-in

thaleshpa

thaleshpa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you guys ever lost to an obvious rage All-in? Meaning when a player, usually after losing a hand to a bad beat bets all-in in anger? What are the odds that the same player comes up with an :ad4::as4: the next hand??? Share your experience.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only called a Rage All-in if I actually have a good chance of winning for that very reason. I have gotten a monster after loosing a big hand.

MusterIsBack

MusterIsBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens when the player has no control over his nerves and mind. I have lost many times with very strong hands to the worst hands, but I still waited for a better hand to reach me to continue.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you know it's a rage all-in?

maybe they know how to quickly adjust to their new stack size?

the odds of someone being dealt an ace/x hand after a loss is exactly the same as being dealt an ace/x hand in any other situation.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These situations happen very often. The player loses and starts pushing everything in a row. He can have absolutely any card, even a pocket pair. But it leads to destruction in most cases because of the lack of control and power of the spirit. The chances of beating such players are always high.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
many people are subject to emotions and after a bad beat he shoves any hand and if he wins with it, then he can play optimally

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have faked a rage all in. If I get a monster hand after a really bad beat, I will often shove my stack rather than a typical raise.

If I have a marginal hand after someone loses most their chips, I'll fold. Too much chance the loser will shove what's left of his stack. If I don't plan to call, I'll not enter. However, if I get a monster after someone loses all their chips, I'll raise just enough that if villain shoves, I can still raise again.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had to throw the remainder of my chips after losing a significant part of my stack and in 1 case out of 4 I managed to win the all-in. A good card did not always come across. So you can call all-in if you have enough stack.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in tilt raise seems to reward bad play. I've done it myself sometimes.

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What bothers me the most, you have your bingo players all in everyhand, I'll wait but throwing away good hands, my patients wear, so next one, I go, lol but thats only rage I go

Afsearcy

Afsearcy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Avoiding emotional All-In’s

I try to avoid calling an All-in that’s clearly because the player is emotionally reacting to a recent hand. Unless my cards are great and I have the stack to cover the tilted players All-in I tend to fold to emotional push. It’s too much of a coin flip to call an All-in against a player who is pushing just because they’re fed up

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, many times playing online MTT's. I've lost to players making re-entry and they start going crazy with all ins. Sometimes I was the guy re-buying and going all in with any two.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing in a cash game in Las Vegas. Just before the hand was dealt, one player stands up and shouts that he just won $30,000 on a college football game. The next hand he went all in with 8,6 offsuit against my pocket Kings...well, you know what's coming...flops a 6 and 8 to win a huge hand and send me packing...he even said he was only going all in because of the huge sports bet win.

C

chpoken

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play disciplined call only in position or with streng hand

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you ignore such attacks of opponents and play with a good card then there is no reason to worry.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you guys ever lost to an obvious rage All-in? Meaning when a player, usually after losing a hand to a bad beat bets all-in in anger? What are the odds that the same player comes up with an :ad4::as4: the next hand??? Share your experience.

I think I know what I'm saying, that move that we all in when a previous hand is lost when the chance of winning was clear, at that moment I try to take a deep breath and be patient, I've done that a lot, usually when after this event came the bizarre hands of K2, 82, or something like that, and the most egacious I have ever won some !!! oaiuhe oaIUeh aoIUeha U but now I try to take a deep breath and be patient.

:icon_flow:icon_flow

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself lost to such players and they lost to me when I lost most of my stack and played any card in anger. Most amazingly, on the third hand, I won with a weak hand, or I had a good hand. There is only one conclusion, such a game leads to complete failure and loss.