Question to satelites

G

GeneralKosta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Lets say i qualified through a sattelite for a tournament but when the tournament starts i dont use the ticket and i buy in with money. After 2min i lose my stack. Can i join again with the ticket i have? And can i qualify for a tournament twice or more. For example i win multiple tickets for the same tournament.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, the rules on different sites are different, but on average, if you win a lot of tickets for 1 tourin. you can log in if there are re-entries to the tournament, you are allowed to enter so win more tickets

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When attending freerolls sometimes just 1 ticket for tournament, when is a buy-in satellite generally You can have many tickets to the same tourney. But how was said depends on the site and promotion enrolled. :unsure:Just pay attention to the limit date to use the ticket. GG

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends of the poker room. But usually almost all rooms offer you to register first with the ticket and if you choose to register with your own money, I think you can't rebuy with the ticket (you will need to use the ticket on another day). I think you can win more than one ticket if it's a regular tournament, if it's a special tournament, you normally only can win one.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general there are two types of satellites. Some where you win tickets, and some where you win an entry to a specific target tournament. In the latter case you are directly registered in the target tournament, and of course you can not register twice for the same tournament. So in this situation there is no way, you can win an entry and then also pay to enter later.

You could however win multible entries by playing different satellites, or you could buy in directly while playing a satellite, that is still running, when the target tournament begin. I dont know, how sites handle that situation. I guess, most would then convert your entry to T$. But I would definitely check this in the T&S before putting myself in a situation, where it could potentially happen. So for instance if I am still playing a satellite, when the target tournament begin, then I will not buy in directly.

If a satellite reward tickets, these are usually not for a particular tournament, And this mean, you can use them for any tournament with the correct buyin, and presumably also to reenter such a tournament. But it kind of makes no sense to buy in using money, if you have a ticket, so I dont completely understand the question? It seems to me, that this is only something, that could happen by mistake?

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lets say i qualified through a sattelite for a tournament but when the tournament starts i dont use the ticket and i buy in with money. After 2min i lose my stack. Can i join again with the ticket i have? And can i qualify for a tournament twice or more. For example i win multiple tickets for the same tournament.

Every website has different rules.
If you win 2 satellites, mostly the second ticket gets credited as tournament money.
And not sure why one would use money to enter a tournament when they have a ticket.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a ticket, why would you want to register with money? Usually the tickets have a limited validity. Than, in most of the cases, a ticket is for a specific tournament.
But to respond to your question depend of the tournament. It can be that you will be automatically registered for the target tournament and you will not be able to unregister. Only if for some reasons the tourney will be canceled than you'll receive tournament money but not a ticket.