Question

G

Gabriel Ramos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was in a freeroll tournament and there was only 2 tables to finish the tournament.
I was the player with fewer chips on the table .
Started hand I was the BB and was in AA , I increased the bet and only the button went .
The flop came A 6 5 , the button moved all -in. I paid .He had 4 8 . The two cards turned ( 7 J) and he has completed a sequence from 4 to 8 .
I lost the tournament and stayed in 18th.
I was correct in have gone all-in ?

http://i59.tinypic.com/25fm3uv.png

B

Bushider

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, in my opinion it pretty much depends how many BB u had behind. If less than 13, you should have moved all in, and just be happy that you made a good decision, and just ran bad. I've heard "If you slow play, you pay", that's why in my opinion you should have moved all in there. :)

D

Dan Henry

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats the Odds

Get used to it lol. in freerolls and in Live money games you have people that will do Crazy Crazy things... it sounds like you made the right decicion but dont know how many BBs were out there or how big your stack was.. how close the money bubble was to...all play a part in how much you raise but yes you raise there every time preflop and if yah hit the top set with only two runners on the flop...the money will be going in no matter what yah did preflop..

rflbarreto

rflbarreto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
totally right. there was no way to fold it man. but now, come on, what a bad one you got ...