push and fold

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With how many blinds do you usually enter push or fold mode? in regular and turbo tournaments, in my case between 10 and 13 bb I start to push fold

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
one should also play push or fold depending on the players you have at the table if they are safe or fish

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With how many blinds do you usually enter push or fold mode? in regular and turbo tournaments, in my case between 10 and 13 bb I start to push fold
depends on the situation.

in some situations, I might jam 20-25 bbs preflop. in other situations, I might open jam10-15 bbs preflop. and in others, I might not be able to jam until I have 5 bbs, sometimes more / less, based the action at the table prior to the hand. sometimes I just don't get a chance to get it in until my stack is really short.

I don't base it on how many chips I have, but on the situation itself. I know I should mean more towards jamming when my stack is short, but it might not always be the most profitable play. in some cases, it might be more profitable to raise / call jam than to open jam with 12 bbs.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play push fold from 10-15 bb sometimes this can change because whether the tournament is important to me or not, or if there are few people left in the prizes, I can only wait and play with strong hands from the positions at the table and try to play more aggressively against weak players to see more folds

Folding in Poker