gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are loads of these turbo and hyper satty freerolls every day on PS. I have tried so many times but have never got anywhere. There is really no time to try to look for a good hand. It seems you either get lucky in the first 2 or 3 hands or you are out. Has anybody had any success in them ?

pegasus888

pegasus888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, the freerolls on PS is very hard to get to the final table where the money is in general. But I keep trying, LOL.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are loads of these turbo and hyper satty freerolls every day on PS. I have tried so many times but have never got anywhere. There is really no time to try to look for a good hand. It seems you either get lucky in the first 2 or 3 hands or you are out. Has anybody had any success in them ?

Recently I managed to move to the second phase of a PS satellite freeroll, the tournament was a high roller club, I won a ticket for another $11 satellite high roller club, but I confess it's really hard

"Not always winning. Not always losing, but... Always playing!"

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play turbo and hyper turbo tournaments, then be prepared for a very high variance! This is a kind of lottery where a lot depends on luck!

Freeroll Passwords