kamel

kamel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hi do you prefer progressive ko tournaments or normal i know that sometimes even that you wont Reach last place paid you can win more than entry fee. But arent you anoyed when 5 ppl goes all in without cards just trying to get bounty.
For passive game maybe normal NL Holdem is better to Play more hands ?? Less agressive game?

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PKO is my choice. Every hand is critical.

DegenerateSheep

DegenerateSheep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
I prefer normal tournaments but I supposed that is just because I started playing poker with them. From what I know/learned:

- Bounty builder have less variance because you can lock up some bounties along the way
- They also have lower ROI, because bad players will knock eachother out and take parts of the prize pool with them

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitelly KO. This kind of tournaments make may day better.

kamel

kamel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Definitelly KO. This kind of tournaments make may day better.
Do you prefer turbo? and aggressive play in late reg. with possibility of reenter??? or some bounty builders and register before the start ?

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are more very weak players in knockout tournaments.

DegenerateSheep

DegenerateSheep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
Do you prefer turbo? and aggressive play in late reg. with possibility of reenter??? or some bounty builders and register before the start ?
For Bounty builders better register at the start. Gives you most time to collect bounties even if the starting levels are very wild.

GL!

iman_wd

iman_wd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
Yes, that's true! When playing progressive knockout (PKO) games, it's important to adopt a more aggressive playing style compared to normal tournaments. This is because half of the prize pool and potential earnings come from bounties, which means you need to play more hands and loosen up your playing style in order to take advantage of the bounty payouts.

KANNE 1972

KANNE 1972

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I absolutely love this variant of poker. A certain aggression is part of it for me anyway, no matter what type of game you play.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I prefer progressive Ko because the game is more dynamic.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I love the PKO´s!!!Sometimes u meet crazy people makin crazy stupid moves, but it isalways huge fun and a lot of Action ;)

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only Ko mtt,s because you can win money before itm zone

kamel

kamel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
So maybe anyone play multi table on stakes above 22$ -100$ PKO tournament ? Do you often see crazy all in with more then 3-4 players just to take bounty or maybe the game is more passive ?