Progessing

F

Fanevasoa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we progress by playing freeroll tournaments?

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
The more you play the more experience you will get, so of course playing freerolls also helps in that regard. On top of that you are risking none of your money, while being able increase your bankroll.

While playing CardsChat freerolls in the past few days I also noticed that people playing them (for the most part) are at a way better level than people you'd usually meet in your random freeroll. So again it's a great practice, even if you don't really need those few $ you might win in the end.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
CC freerolls for sure, regular freerolls will drive you crazy and impact your game in the sense of how the dynamics are so drastically chaotic. Bingo shove vests where a solid pre flop holding has little value till much deeper in the tournament. The more you pay for a game the more invested each player is... I actually find satellites into higher ticket events far better play than anywhere else. Talking PStars

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
CC freerolls for sure, regular freerolls will drive you crazy and impact your game in the sense of how the dynamics are so drastically chaotic. Bingo shove vests where a solid pre flop holding has little value till much deeper in the tournament. The more you pay for a game the more invested each player is... I actually find satellites into higher ticket events far better play than anywhere else. Talking PStars
Cardchat freerolls can also drive you crazy ...

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Cardchat freerolls can also drive you crazy ...
Yer, that’s why I don’t play anything other than the Platinum ones lol, and even then.,,, hehe. However, if you have chips beforehand you, playing them is a luxury solely of your own, however ludicrously that may be. I came across some of the most audacious bluffs I’ve experienced in recen5 time since last night in the CC game. And you know the only reason instances like them exist is solely down to their belief that 101, mathematically statistical poker is being played by those they are bluffing because it’s "How, we’re all meant to play” lol. 🤷‍♂️

Though "Crazy" is a matter of perception and the eyes of witness. Definition also has variance.... It depends on who programmed who and/or you lol 🥴😝