Productivity in a multi-game

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Previously, before some important tournament, I warmed up in other faster disciplines of poker. For example, I played a few turbo sit-n-go on 1 table or 15-20 minutes of zoom poker kneaded my poker mind. It really helped to tune in to a long game in MTT, like a warm-up in sports. At the same time, I try not to mix these disciplines and types of poker at the same time.
Do you notice a decrease in the productivity of the game and unjustified actions when you play cash tables and MTT at the same time, or for example gaining popularity 6+ hold'em?

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to stick to one game at a time. I find it hard to concentrate playing too many different styles of games at the same time.

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to stick to one game at a time. I find it hard to concentrate playing too many different styles of games at the same time.
It also knocks me out from making the right decisions. For myself, I decided to play either cash only or MTT.

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with sticking to one style of the game at a time. Warm up with a tournament if you plan to play a tournament.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I prefer tournaments. Usually, I play two or three tables at a time. Honestly, I do not need to warm up before the tournament, because I am always ready for the game.
Good luck.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the tip with the warm-up before the game. Never even thought about it. I try not to play different disciplines at the same time and lately I try to play the minimum number of tables. I pay more attention to the tournament strategy and the dynamics of the game at the table.

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play only less table, because i need to concentrate more. I didnt tried the warm up yet, maybe its a try worth. I just know that if i get tired, i will get more loose.

Top 10 Games