Prefer Sit & Go or Tournament?

lalinha

lalinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Still making up my mind, I'm having problems dealing with time in tournaments, sit&go has people limits and lasts less, but I want to be able to play the tournaments longer since the prizes are better. What do you usually play?

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like play tournament, yes it spend more time but prizes is much better

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play tournaments, especially tournaments with a large number of players. The disadvantage of them is that they will take a long time to finish. But the prize is very big when you can run deep.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I far prefer sit & go’s, ideally single table. It’s rare that I “want” to play all day/night.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer tournaments, and if they are of long duration even better, I rarely play Sit&Go, I am more into long tournaments, I have been lucky in 2-day tournaments. I think that in long tournaments you see who is good and who is not.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer tournaments, yes the prize pool is bigger but that doesn't matter, if you've been playing well the sit and go will reward you more often and that will make your bankroll grow

PauPau

PauPau

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
From start i play more of Sit and Go then slowly shifting to MTT and less Sit N Go.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, tournaments can take very long time till the end but I prefer them from the stgos because they are more interesting. They have more prices and more types. The solution I think is to play faster tournaments, like the turbos, or the bounty builders.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Still making up my mind, I'm having problems dealing with time in tournaments, sit&go has people limits and lasts less, but I want to be able to play the tournaments longer since the prizes are better. What do you usually play?
I don't have a preference, I usually play freerolls, I won't get rich, but I can earn a few bucks without much effort.;)(y)

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lately I prefer tournaments, I think this is harder than sng but the prizes are higher. So I'm trying to specialize this, studying and playing only tournaments.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I do usually play mtts, but I can start one or two SNG at the same time. In mtts you have to be patient, waiting for the right spots, and sometimes there is no action for an hour or two, so I play sngs to keep calm and don't overplaying my mtt hands.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
The two play out slightly different due to structure differences. Ranges are different, plays style needs to be as well. Which one is better depends on the individual player and their play style, what suits them better.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the situation. When I can stay focused while playing, I prefer sit&go.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is no time there is S&G, if there is time there are the tournaments, it's that simple...

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the swings are lower in S'n'G so if my bankroll is low i play S'n'G and hope to get it up, so I can play tournaments

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play in tournaments more, there are more players, more prizes.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sit end go turbo or hyper turbo for 6 max is my favorite game, I started my poker game with these games

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer s&h them when I don't have much time, but when I have time and it's relaxed, I prefer tournaments

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i usually play tournaments because there are much better prices than sngs and also there are many turbo and hyper turbo tournaments that doesnt require much time to play.