Pre Flop Gamble

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are times in poker that you are playing a tournament and you get deeper and deeper and your opponents make you go all in each time you pick up a hand, certainly in this situation you need to pick some good hands to do so and also be lucky as well. I remember the time I was playing 4000 $ GTD with 4.4 $ buy-in and I was about to be in the prize money and my opponents push me to go all in each time I 3-bets and I lost almost all the flip flops in that game, so luck is always an important factor in poker.
I lost these gambles: AKo to JJ, A9s to 66, A10o to 109s, AQo to QQ, and finally, I busted out of the tourney

sometimes it's not your day just chill and call it a day

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I very seldom have those situations were I'm so deep stacked and feeling good about how much money I could win and I get those players playing low connected hands to my monster hands. So annoying and can't figure out why they shove them so deep into a tournament. Seriously I wouldn't even play them if it was me.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You might be surprised, but you were only the favorite in A10 versus 910 singles. In the rest you are far behind. Don't believe me? Take a look at odds Calculator. So your only failure is the wrong timing to enter the game. But if during the entire game session you are constantly losing with dominant hands, then this really is not your day. And if within a week? Sometimes you just don't believe in the objectivity of poker sites. But that's the whole point of poker.

:deal:

S

sexbobomb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there are times in poker that you are playing a tournament and you get deeper and deeper and your opponents make you go all in each time you pick up a hand, certainly in this situation you need to pick some good hands to do so and also be lucky as well. I remember the time I was playing 4000 $ GTD with 4.4 $ buy-in and I was about to be in the prize money and my opponents push me to go all in each time I 3-bets and I lost almost all the flip flops in that game, so luck is always an important factor in poker.
I lost these gambles: AKo to JJ, A9s to 66, A10o to 109s, AQo to QQ, and finally, I busted out of the tourney

sometimes it's not your day just chill and call it a day

shouldn't be in that many all-ins unless your a very deep stack vs a short stack, or a short stack needing to double up quick.

A9s isn't a hand you want to get it in with unnecessarily. ATo similarly.

AQo /AKo are fine, BUT if someone else went all-in first, AND you making a call would threaten a huge piece of your stack when you are doing well late in the tournameny, is a spot where you might want to let it go. ending up as a dog vs JJ or dominated by QQ is a pretty common outcome for calling a huge shove with those hands

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling