Pre-bubble: How do you play?

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with less than 4 bb you need to double your stack as soon as possible because you are not in a near bubble situation yet. there are still 28 more players before the bubble burst , so shove with a decent hand and if you double your stack then play more tight and wait for a strong preflop hand to double up your stack again. you might also can try to steal the blinds with decent hands in late position specially against tight players with a middle stack.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your stack less than ten bigs you can wait to get lucky and min cash, otherwise ur waiting for premium hands and trying to stay above average stack, have a big stack bully the small stacks and u better be willing to call as the short stack will just ship it

I

iFishForFlush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All depends on the situation, if you can exploit people folding into the money do it.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Im stacked, Im a bully, if Im low..tight only aces or KK

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a) you play rough against the players that are afraid to be out of the prized positions - true if you want to get a 1st place.
b) you fold all hand waiting the bubble blows - true, if your BR i very bad.

Good luck and never give up :)

D

Daniljev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Im stacked or not. I am aggressive.

N

nacmonkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose a play rough you have to be aggressive and see if you get lucky that poker got to have a unbeat hand later to go into final table

R

Rodrigonog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with this stack I only enter from all in with good hands, there is nothing more to do with few chips except to go all in. option D

drolin

drolin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a) you play rough against the players thar are afraid to be out of the prized positio

My goal is to fold and enjoy the fears of the other other players.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I have a stack I am aggressive, but I am tight