nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's been a while since pokerstars has been using this Power Path modality in almost every freeroll that the house offers, and since the weekend cardchats tournaments switched to this modality as well, I was honestly disappointed, as this modality doesn't help and not even added that energy of competing to win urgent prizes, which sometimes we need, to change our bankroll. I don't like this modality, and you, what's your opinion?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It's been a while since PokerStars has been using this Power Path modality in almost every freeroll that the house offers, and since the weekend cardchats tournaments switched to this modality as well, I was honestly disappointed, as this modality doesn't help and not even added that energy of competing to win urgent prizes, which sometimes we need, to change our bankroll. I don't like this modality, and you, what's your opinion?
I didn't like it at first but since Debi managed to convince PS to give every winner of the weekly a Bronze Pass and the 50 c Ticket got eliminated it's much better
Again more seriousness than before on the table .

Before the change of payouts it was a bingoparty and you could get a 1$ ticket by sitting out .

Now its the best chance for a sunday million ticket...for free :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The good thing about the new system is that it allows recreational players to win more trips. On the other hand, playing in two stages hurts the hourly earnings of good satellite regulars too much. The buy-in for the third stage is only $11, which is too little for most regulars.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's not up to us to decide, PokerStars decided to do this , and I am dite tbey like it more this way ,

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Is there any seperate chajn on the power Path? I tried to find something on that but couldn't find anything helpful.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a good chance to increase your bankroll

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like this promotion only because tickets raise points in the chest)) and so from the beginning it's just entertainment for me, a lot of these stages depend on luck. considering how fast the blinds grow, it depends a little more on luck than on skill.

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
No need to pick... You should be glad that there is such an opportunity! You can win up to $109 in coupons! That's really good!

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 50 cent ticket wins have not been entirely eliminated I see. In the one going on right now 40 to 45th place get a step 1 ticket.