waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’ve just unlocked a power path 4 ticket. Can anyone tell me what to expect. Tournament size and potential prize. Also any tips on when best to play?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I’ve just unlocked a power path 4 ticket. Can anyone tell me what to expect. Tournament size and potential prize. Also any tips on when best to play?
You first have to decide if you actually want to play stage 4 and go for a silver (worth 5k) or gold pass (10k) or want to play the Sunday million.

I played stage 4 only once or twice but since blinds are still turbo and there are only very few prizes, I would probably opt for the SM if I win another ticket.
I won a bronze pass back then which is also worth $109 but basically it was just converting the single $109 ticket to smaller ones.

Good luck for whatever decision you'll take!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I have Power path 4, I always look forward to Sundays and play the Sunday Millionaire, and I advise you to do the same. This way you can earn money for knocking out players, and if you continue to play satellites, you will have much less chance of winning more expensive tickets

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would go for sunday millions too

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the most promising tournaments are on the weekend, on Saturday or Sunday. I understand you already have a $109 ticket. If so, then pay attention to the Sunday Million, a good and very promising tournament.

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I tried entering the Sunday million with my ticket but it didn’t let me enter. Is there a step 4 only ticket?

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Ah I’ve just found them in my list! I’ll definitely do the bounty on the 7th Jan! Looking forward to it.

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I have Power path 4, I always look forward to Sundays and play the Sunday Millionaire, and I advise you to do the same. This way you can earn money for knocking out players, and if you continue to play satellites, you will have much less chance of winning more expensive tickets
Thanks for the tip. I managed to finish in the money. Got a bit cocky trying to knock people out after that but still $175 up!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
it is extremely hard to win a silver or gold level 4 power path freeroll , the gameplay is crazy , i think maybe sb with a 109$ ticket should try to play firstly a SM , but if he has many 109$ tickets or good bankroll for poker , he could go for sth bigger , try the silver or gold passes , extremely difficult to win

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thanks for the tip. I managed to finish in the money. Got a bit cocky trying to knock people out after that but still $175 up!
A little late to give you tips, but congrats for that cash!