Poker magic

C

chtobvas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing freerolls, I noticed an oddity: those who call all-in win much more often than those who make all-in regardless of pocket cards. For example, if someone with a hand AA makes an all-in, and the second player with QQ makes a call, the second player wins because of Q on the river. Have you noticed something like this?

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually find in a multi way all in the player with the biggest stack who calls with the worst hand usually takes the lot. I was all in JJ and found myself vs AK, QQ, and the table leader with K4. The K4 took all of us out.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
like above ,its a free for all, i have seen the big stack all in usually luck out more often
against 1 player the odds are 50/50

T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes you just have to wait out the first 30 minutes of a freeroll to actually get people who are playing the game for real... nature of the freerolls honestly.

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing freerolls, I noticed an oddity: those who call all-in win much more often than those who make all-in regardless of pocket cards. For example, if someone with a hand AA makes an all-in, and the second player with QQ makes a call, the second player wins because of Q on the river. Have you noticed something like this?

Thank you for your post. No

Good Luck To All:cool:

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on luck.Everyone has an equal chance to win and lose.A pair of aces wins today.Tomorrow a couple of twos.

C

chtobvas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Logically, the mathematical chances of winning for AA are much higher. but the poker gods often have a different opinion :)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is usually played in low buy-in tournaments or freerolls. There are players for whom the amount of loss in money is not significant. All these players lose in the end and very rarely reach the final table.))

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play enough hands you will see it all...then the emotional value of winning and losing fades. Next you just see numbers as percentages and sit calmly as all expected outcomes unfold before your eyes. That's when you start to win.