surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
What do you think about short stack and hyper turbo?"
I personally think that games like spin or hyper turbo 6 player games are more of a lottery. Do you use this modality followed as a strategy?

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the same. Faster the tournament more lucky you will need.

Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
spin and go are a lot of fun, besides, if you know how to play them you can win money more quickly, but just as you can win you can also lose. In general, if you have little time to play, they are an excellent option. But when we talk about tournaments where the blinds go up every minute or every two minutes, I don't like them at all, since everyone tends to play all-in all hands and the strategy goes to hell, and the only thing that determines whether you win or lose in whatever luck you have, since you can very easily lose something that has happened to me hundreds of times with premium hands.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, surfer696! I play Spin&Go, and I don't think this format of Poker is 100% as lottery... Simply in Spin&Go using more a hard strategy...
If to say shortly, format Spin&Go, by my opinion, similar on street fight! This means, who first will make punch, that and more often winning!
In Spin&Go, again by my private opinion, very important to have a good nervous system, and don't go under tilt! Something like that!

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I used to play SNG 45p turbo during some time, and it is no lottery, you just need to have a really solid push/fold game and volume, so the variance won't affect you

It is actually nice to develop your short stack playing, because even in MTTs you'll be short stack someday