Poker

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
How do I develop my skills in the tournament?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You can start by taking Cardschat's 30-day course, it's free and has great content for beginner players, see the link below.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
To get good at poker:
- inform yourself
- watch good players
- try it yourself
- collaborate

Theory and praxis loop forever. (A lot more theory than practical exercise at the start)

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Take a poker course, watch good players do what they do, practice, try a variety of strategies, read books about them.

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Courses, videos!
Of course, there are different strategies that are most useful for competitions! For example, don't look for flops with weaker hands, because you will quickly run out of chips! Try to wait for stronger hands and ONLY play with them! Of course, it also depends on the play of the players at the table, how loose or tight the players are! So, if you don't have to go with weak hands because of the few BBs, then just play smart by waiting for strong hands! Don't raise bets bigger than 2-3 BBs, and if you feel after a bad flop that it's too dangerous to continue, then you should also throw the strong hand! I also folded AA hands many times, because the straight flop and my opponent's big raise made it clear that he had a flush....So he just plays calmly!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When you are faced with a new situation, try to remember your every step and the steps of your opponents. The mistake you make should only be made once.Look at the game from the outside, as often as possible, put yourself in the shoes of other moves, analyze situations, think.Paying attention to every game, every table is not easy, it requires a lot of effort. You must remember that it is your money in the game.