PM1 bubble time KK

A

Ambushed

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would always jam. You're not even sure if the raiser had an A, you can avoid these situations AND getting your money in good by just jamming.

L

lilnewtdog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to shove vs two players kk you wants heads up for shure. I'd say 4 or 3.5 bet but that's half the chips so just shove.

A

albeguebe

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kk is very good, you are in first position is a push instant, you see the flop and if the cards do not show A .. reraise half the sediment, if someone calls or assaults you change the strategy, but I think they went up the ante just wanted to steal the blinds.

dkoncc

dkoncc

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THATS AN AUTO JAM SITUATION... IF HE CALLS AND HITS AN ACE.. THEN UL... BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME...

redwhitealex

redwhitealex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
an interesting distribution. but then everyone would have played differently. many opinions and so many options for continuing

R

RedEyeRonny77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the way you played the hand looks good, I too probably would have shipped it though...

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My answer here is, IT DEPENDS.
If the buy-in is $10 and above, I will just call here and see the flop.
If the buy-in is <$10, I will instantly shove it.

O

OliverOliver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My answer here is, IT DEPENDS.
If the buy-in is $10 and above, I will just call here and see the flop.
If the buy-in is <$10, I will instantly shove it.

Also, no offense, but I strongly dislike this play based on the buy-in amount. Adjusting based on this fact is how I think people get into trouble and can also screw up your game long term based on these adjustments. Don't get me wrong, I think it's important to switch up your game and adjust as needed, but not so much based on the buy in of the tournament.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
shove unless its a satelite then fold.