XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you get good pot odds, have enough of a stack and you're in decent position, then go for it. If you hit the board, continue. If not, fold.

J

JRNorris95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Connectors become more valuable if more people are in the pot. I wouldn't play them if thertheree arent many in the hand.

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are great when you are deep stacked as you have great implied odds when you hit your hand - it’s just like this in reverse with top pair and overpairs when deep - you shouldn’t get married to them if money starts piling in after the flop.

To play suited connectors well I use these rules for myself:
Only play when deep stacked or against multiple opponents where my implied odds are great.
Play mostly in position so you can control the size of pots or check back for free cards.
Hand read correctly do you can get away from second best hands when the chips start piling in

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the connectors are important, especially the high ones, although personally in the first phases of a tournament i dont pay any, only those that practically force me to do it (mostly in position).. A7s, K9s, J8s, Q9s (or better).. something like that, but if there is a lot of action, its preferable to close the range and calmly wait for the premiums. So, if there is no action, its ok.

Last edited:
F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Suited connectors have great potential. The beginning of a tournament is the opportunity to play cheap and kick ass.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Given the position at the table, I really like this hand.

It, in many cases, even turns out to be stronger than AA and KK))

Rai1989

Rai1989

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the best and play very calm in the beginning and be more aggressive in the final stretch when the blid is high

C

Cashcards

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not? good idea! because buy-in is not too big at the start.you can good to hit the flop

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it all depends on the price of the entrance to the flop and the position ... go into 4 pot with a small key this suicide in the hope of a miracle, and if you just need to bluff then why and no it will not be so unprofitable and that's all the same cards are possible here all

ruswolfhound

ruswolfhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At an early stage in the tournament I try not to play at all with connectors, a rare case in late position, when the previous players folded cards

A

alezdsgs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play this kind of hands when the tournament is advanced and the blinds corner me, I think there is a time when you are giving a lot of fold and in your head the "and if I win with these cards" sound. and that's the moment you have to start playing them, always trying to make it early so that the blinds do not put you against the sword and the wall

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a good idea just avoid 32,54,78,98 especially offsuit. Avoid 2 gappers or larger.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play small connectors in tale positions, and if they are suited better, i thing they have potential on the flop.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
masters connectors a good card in skillful hands! we must understand that we must in the nuts from the flop and not draw hand draw is not by chance! I play the connectors with a standard raise so that the opponents do not know what exactly I'm playing now AA or 67c)))

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok to play early. Would not in late phase.

P

Parkkev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play with all connectors and show it like good hand. Your opponent will never know what kind of hand do you have and your range will encrease

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love small suited connectors early, when the blinds are cheap. Kicked myself many times ask why the heck would I play that but picked up a few nice pots as well. Nothing is guranteed.