Playing on SB. Has this happened to you?

slurredreaction

slurredreaction

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i'm playing a micro MTT R+A on SB. Has this ever happened to you?

K7 same suit back to back with a different suit K7 a hand after the 2.
crazy_deal.png

And then 103 same suit back to back and a different suit 103 after those 2.

crazy_deal_2.png

I'm not big on thinking if online poker is rigged and if it is how it works. I just play my game and hope for the best. Just thought it was wild to see so I thought I would share. Back in the old days I use to think if they dealted me the same hand that one of them is suppose to win and one of them is suppose to lose. lol

Last edited:
F

FlyingBuddha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i'm playing a micro MTT R+A on SB. Has this ever happened to you?

K7 same suit back to back with a different suit K7 a hand after the 2.

And then 103 same suit back to back and a different suit 103 after those 2.

I'm not big on thinking if online poker is rigged and if it is how it works. I just play my game and hope for the best. Just thought it was wild to see so I thought I would share. Back in the old days I use to think if they dealted me the same hand that one of them is suppose to win and one of them is suppose to lose. lol

Hello.
So what is your question is?
You think Betonline poker room is cheating ?

I had 2 straight flush's in one MTT tournament online on pokerstars.

:dancing2:

:jd4::jd4:

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ive been dealt same cards back to back often. normally bad cards but occasionally get AA KK or AK back 2 back as well. Just how the numbers tumble

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You must be new to the online world haha.. Ofc this is happening a lot. And in every position.I play in 3 poker rooms for now and is a common phenomenon! Some times I'm card dead for about 30 hands and then I have two monsters in a row. The main problem here is how to get max value from your monster hands :)

S

subsinind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my live play of over 3000 hours, I think I might have had the same card that I got in a previous hand come about <<1% of times.

That's roughly ~<< 3000*25 *1/100 <<750. I can't recollect completely how many times, but it might be about 50 times. 50 <<750 that's <<1%.

Now, calculate your percentage and tell us what are your odds.

P.S. I assume 25 live hands per hour.

S

subsinind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my live play of over 3000 hours, I think I might have had the same card that I got in a previous hand come about <<1% of times.

That's roughly ~<< 3000*25 *1/100 <<750. I can't recollect completely how many times, but it might be about 50 times. 50 <<750 that's <<1%.

Now, calculate your percentage and tell us what are your odds.

P.S. I assume 25 live hands per hour.

Assumption:
Same hand = Previous hand with exact same suits.

If suits don't match, you can't really complain... because that happens more frequently. Still, there should be a percentage and if your overall percentage is way off, you can cry foul