Playing multiple tables

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm already used to playing on 2 tables this is a tournament and a cash game or two tournaments and for me it's okay to focus on the game, but I ran 4 tables and more and I did not focus on the game, my eyes scattered around the tables and the results were just a loss that I was making the wrong decisions in the game, for me it's better to play in 2 tables!

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bro, to play above a screen you have to feel comfortable first with a screen, having a good strategy mounted because then you do not waste time, decisions are premeditated, but I suggest start with two in the sit go buy ins lower to go setting, and then to the mts. glglgl bro

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for the game on 2-4 tables I'm already used to it.
it helps me to play TAG and not many hands. but still need to constantly attention for all the tables. it's not very easy.
used to be afraid to play more than 1 table but now vice versa.
start playing while there are 2 tables this will be optimal for the beginning.

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play two tables at the same time, it is hard to keep track of their opponents, making me making the wrong decisions.

M

Mrjamesbond1977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 2 tables at a time i just dont do it often though

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree its hard to focus on many games at one time. Its also frustrating playing with someone who is not paying attention and lets time always run out.
You know letting your time run down can actually have advantages when your getting down to the money slots because people can get elimanated while your just letting the time go by with a bad hand your gonna fold anyways

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking at what you are playing and the level of your game, if you are not a beginner and know how to play, then you need to develop and play more tables on average. This 4 tables can safely without straining to play and watch all the tables at one table to play very boring.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel comfortable playing on 2 tables at the same time.
I tried to play 4 tables at the same time and I do not have a HUD. To make a decision and consider all the factors, I do not have enough time, because on other tables will be my move.

Rackbone

Rackbone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonlines short timer makes it hard to play more than 3 or 4 so I usually run two MTTs and one micro-cash table

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything comes with experience. It's like driving a car. First, you can't look at mirrors, signs, pedal, turn knobs and change gears at the same time, and then it all becomes a habit and you do it on the machine, not even noticing it. So is poker. But the game is multi-table implies a multiplication of your errors on the number of tables!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything comes with experience. It's like driving a car. First, you can't look at mirrors, signs, pedal, turn knobs and change gears at the same time, and then it all becomes a habit and you do it on the machine, not even noticing it. So is poker. But the game is multi-table implies a multiplication of your errors on the number of tables!
good comparison.
then comes the habit and experience and everything is done mechanically as a machine.
the main thing is to pay attention to concentration