Play Poker

M

Minelli

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For you, when is the right time to bluff? Beginning of the famous intermediate or final all-in tournament?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the opportunity allows. Table image coupled by how others have acted on the hands. If you have played tight, it is a lot easier to sell it. Will only show a strong hand with knowing somewhere down the line, it will allow a bluff to go through.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried to bluff if different scenarios and have failed each time. I guess I just do not know how to read the board.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Bluffing depends on a njumber of things, not just where in the game you are. Pick a player that is playing few hands. Pick a player with less blinds. Pick a flop that there is no chance of a straight, flush, or set. There are more ways as well. Good Luck! Go get'um.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know of course, but in any case, I think bluffing should also be reasonable. Even at any stage of the tournament.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it doesn’t have a specific time to bluff, it depends on your read of the table and the players.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neither one nor the other. When I see that the opponent is doubtful and ready to give up, then I try to bluff.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When you don't have the cards, you would like to have, then you bluff. You bluff if the situation allows a bluff!

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's hard to give a clear advice of when to do to a good bluff, in my case it's a an improvisation. but i think the best time to bluff is when you are close to bubble.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At any time, in any way, bet confident and always good.m; At the end of the tournament there must be a lot of bets (Bluff)

Jay_Romey

Jay_Romey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When heads up in a MTT table, and the board does not match up with the villain's range based on position.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffed

For you, when is the right time to bluff? Beginning of the famous intermediate or final all-in tournament?
the right time for any bluff you should know which person you are bluffing against if you bluff against a guy who always pays will not be a good bluff..

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

In general, I rarely bluff, but I think the best time is when you clearly understand the style of play and strategy of your opponents.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should consider this chip, regardless of the time in the tournament. There are many features for the right moment, but the main thing is the number of your chips and which opponent is against you. Sometimes, if you choose the wrong opponent to bluff, the bluff is impossible, because you will risk everything, when you opponent get all in, or the opponent will make an easy fold and you will get the minimum..
So I don't think it's possible to give an exact or approximate time for this! :) There are a lot of factors, for this technique :)

D

Drake2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best time to bluff is when the blinds are high and you need to maintain the stack. And also to price the smallest stack thus guaranteeing a few more chips.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
There are several factors that I take into account, but when an opportunity arises I do it, when I am playing a tournament sometimes I can perceive certain things from my opponents and from there I can decide if I bluff or not, sometimes when I do not get good cards and I feel that I have to change my game a bit, I bluff, sometimes if I am in the final stage of the tournament I only analyze if it is worth it, depending on my stack and my opponents, there are several things that I analyze to make the best decision for me

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For example, If it's the good flop for you, I bluff by targeting their middle hits.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff is inherently acceptable only when the opponent is pressed and ready to throw-not everyone can feel this fine line.But you've probably done it before, and you've done it well.Success comes only when you are confident in your own bluff.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best time to bluff is when the opponents at the table believe in your bluff and you collect the chips!

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I told you when yhe best time for me to bluff is .... then I'd have to kill you. HA hA Just joking. It is a decision you have to make on your own. For me it is often a gut feeling.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t think the time to bluff depends on the stage of the tournament !!! Rather, it depends on the situation at the poker table !!!

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing can be done in each moment of the game, but ofc it takes risks.

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to be able to pull off bluffs at all stages and any given moment or you will surly lose.