Pko knockout poker

C

crseae123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I used to play normal tournament but find myself playing pko I prefer it because gives you a chance to win before the bubble. Any thoughts

J

JohnBlack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yeah, it s a very rewarding type of tournament and i m really into it. :devilish:

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I also like PKO tournaments because of the same reason.

T

tuskaaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are nice. I also kind of like the fact that the winner gets way more than the second place.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello if I only play these tournaments. I do it on pokerstars and in ggpoker. I play tournaments from 1.1 to.5.5.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is a format loved by many players, but it seems to me that the essence of poker is being lost there, because many players very often go all-in with any hand just with the idea of eliminating someone for a small reward, it is no longer poker there, it's luck and rng

V

vitormh

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
yes, sometimes you alredy earn the buy-in cash, before the bubble, but this mode has more gamble in the play

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play normal tournament but find myself playing pko I prefer it because gives you a chance to win before the bubble. Any thoughts
Yes I agree, I have been playing these KO tourneys on PS for a little while and yes if you are able to get a few KOs you can at least get your entry fee back, a lot more fun than just str8 MTTs

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
P.K.O.’s are great, definitely my preferred game these days but worth bearing in mind everything is a trade-off.

You need to play aggressively and compete for bounties.

Also I.T.M. prizes are much less than standard M.T.T.’s for obvious reasons.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, there is a certain advantage in such tournaments, but in my opinion there are more disadvantages. In such tournaments, usually quite a few players play bingo, that is, play with junk, and all in order to receive a reward for a knockout.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, there is a certain advantage in such tournaments, but in my opinion there are more disadvantages. In such tournaments, usually quite a few players play bingo, that is, play with junk, and all in order to receive a reward for a knockout.
For me thats an advantage, because whenever other people play poorly, I can have a higher winrate. I dont care about being knocked out early in some games, if I ran run deep and win big money in others. This wild play also mostly happen in the micros. In 11$ PKOs you already dont see it nearly as much (unfortunately) :)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, they are more exciting, and they have action all the time of the tournament. But the final prices are lower, so you must take bounties to rise your profits, which is very interesting.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
tournaments are different and here you can get money before you get prizes, but there are also huge risks when you log in with a good card and you have few chips, a lot of people will fly for you and they will not have fear in regular MTT tournaments, the prizes will be much higher but here everyone's choice