pick'em8

B

bmckay210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this new game is so bizarre

everyone would pick the best 2 cards,then they realized that everyone picked the best to cards so the win was very small.

then everyone started picking the worst two cards trying to win the whole poy by themslves

that backfired because everyone did it at the same time and nobody won chasing a tiny split pot

holy cow,its like bingo on acid...lol

B

bmckay210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please post your thoughts, this game is a lot of fast action fun but I sure would like to know a good strategy

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw,888 is trying to get attention but this game will have no success.I didn't like it.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is not poker. I laughed when I read the rules of this game.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 credited me free $3 to play this game and I did not play it and I used that money in roulette games.

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I read the rules of this game. This is a lottery, I will not play it.

C

Calculus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah I posted in cash games strategy. Sorry for that but I see we came to the same conclusion.
When I played the fish just going for the big Cards so the worst hands got massive value. 20$ for 25c is good but it wasn’t fun and my feeling was that sooner or later people Will switch over to value.

Lotto/Bingogame confirmed. :(

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won $20 yesterday just foolin around,,,,it's pretty random,somewhat fun,it's for gamblers mostly.;)

C

Calculus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
please post your thoughts, this game is a lot of fast action fun but I sure would like to know a good strategy

There is 28 combos of 2 cards.
The 5 top hands chooses the big majority of the Fields. They’re not profitable.
Now in the beginning there was great value in the worst hands but over time I think they Will be like the top 5 hands - not profitable.
I think the best way is going for the 18 combos in the middle like one card suited and one card under 9 and no connector. Like K,3 , Q, 4, J, 2 etc.

So skip the top 5 and worst 5 is my tip. The fish probably Will go from top hands to Quit or hang on and switch to worst hands and then quit or go broke. But still hitting 1 of 18 combos Will get much variance so don’t expect getting the bingo every 1 in 18. That is when time reach infinite. In shorter timeframe maybe you have to wait 100 rounds now and then.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won another $40 today! :) I like to pick the worst cards,,,pays the most,,,then mix it up abit and pick pairs,they come up alot.Don't waste your time picking Aces.:p

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and i'm just lucky! Win :D

B

bmckay210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is 28 combos of 2 cards.
The 5 top hands chooses the big majority of the Fields. They’re not profitable.
Now in the beginning there was great value in the worst hands but over time I think they Will be like the top 5 hands - not profitable.
I think the best way is going for the 18 combos in the middle like one card suited and one card under 9 and no connector. Like K,3 , Q, 4, J, 2 etc.

So skip the top 5 and worst 5 is my tip. The fish probably Will go from top hands to Quit or hang on and switch to worst hands and then quit or go broke. But still hitting 1 of 18 combos Will get much variance so don’t expect getting the bingo every 1 in 18. That is when time reach infinite. In shorter timeframe maybe you have to wait 100 rounds now and then.

wow,I was thinking the same thing,top 3 hands had small return so avoided the rest depended on size of field.4th or 5th best was OK if there were 10 players BUT terrible if there was 50 players.So there if different strategy at night when not busy vs daytime when more players.

B

bmckay210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 credited me free $3 to play this game and I did not play it and I used that money in Roulette games.
howw did you ge the $3?

what did you have to do to get it?

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
howw did you ge the $3?

what did you have to do to get it?

888 offered me $3 for free via pop up mail to test their "picked them 8" but I used it straight in Roulette game.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dang,,,,nobody plays this anymore,,,:confused: Was a fun game,,when ur winning.$:rolleyes:$

B

bmckay210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played the other day ,only 2 players so the game was cancelled and we got a refund....lol

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday played that game alone!

B

bmckay210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes,me too,played alone.

1 or 2 players is simply a refund.

I wonder if 3 players actually triggers the game to play?

if so,and all 3 players pick the same hand,as is typical,they will all lose a penny...lol

B

bmckay210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this new game is so bizarre

everyone would pick the best 2 cards,then they realized that everyone picked the best to cards so the win was very small.

then everyone started picking the worst two cards trying to win the whole poy by themslves

that backfired because everyone did it at the same time and nobody won chasing a tiny split pot

holy cow,its like bingo on acid...lol

I am going to send an email to 888 Poker to see if they car revive :rock paper scissors game"...lol