online tournament

S

stevenparker91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a while I felt like they were not legit, but looking back I would have to attribute that to both some bad luck, but mostly poor play. However, I kept grinding, playing, and learning. Now, I make more deep runs and have made a couple final tables. I could be getting lucky, but I think I'm improving in my game too. For me I play at ACR, and I'm very pleased with the site

Jean le Grand

Jean le Grand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at the internet pokerstars and in real life also tournaments. And at the real tables i have seen such a crzy things as on the internet. At the real table people call it bad luck or bad beat. On pokerstars they very quickly say jokerstars. But lets face it: If you are 4 times lucky on the board in a tournament and 1 time you are not, you only remember the hand you were not.
I see no reason to doubt pokerstars, so good luck!!

P

Poker247

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think all legitimate (well-known and played by a lot of people) sites have established a good record with the concept of an algorithm for dealing cards that mimics live random deals. A bigger issue might be collusion, but that is less likely to happen in mtts. If you are concerned about ridiculous runouts...we all have seen them. But if you watch some coverage from any wsop or EPT, you will definitely see some bizarre (and sometimes harsh!) things happen as the cards come out. Eventually the odds are that 72os will beat AA, but not that often. As players we tend to remember the bad beats we receive and not so much the ones we give other players. In the end, math and stats work out.

C

Chipsteal_jj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know about all sites but most reputable ones especially Pokerstars is completely legit. Rigging a tournament won't make the site any profit so there's no point for them to rig it.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there were a lot of sites before black friday that i played on and trusted, now some are closed for good and the others we in the usa cant even play. and i just dont like the usa sites we have now.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree I cant wait til I can play pokerstars

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya im actually moving in about 4 months to nevada i dont believe pokerstars is availble there yet but hopefully soon and in the meantime they wsop so ill be able to play on sites i want to soon. But how come poker stars isnt in nevada yet i thought that should of been instant as soon as New Jersey got them

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone trusts stars, in America we only have so many options and I've heard that acr doesn't have a randomized software as sophisticated as pokerstars

mbrenneman0

mbrenneman0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ya im actually moving in about 4 months to nevada i dont believe pokerstars is availble there yet but hopefully soon and in the meantime they wsop so ill be able to play on sites i want to soon. But how come poker stars isnt in nevada yet i thought that should of been instant as soon as new jersey got them

I though stars was in Nevada at the same time it went to NJ... I know Nevada has 888 and wsop though

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Really I like tournament online because I don't hidden my feel in trust tournament.

V

Vladimir_eb

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. What happened was that the game was shown five card of eighth otherwise the deck of cards has four eights ... so ....