Offline poker tourney rules

R

rainver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
Is there any rules for offline poker tourneys? Specially i'm interested in moments when one full table (9-10 peoples) closes because person/s was finished and players who left at the table distributed among other tables. So different peoples have different stakes. The question - is there a special rule in poker tournaments that people with big stakes EVENLY distribute among other tables? Or it's random?

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a link to complete tournament rules.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2e6qmif7xl71zyf/AAChElsEuA_ARZ3e99D2n5p2a?dl=0
Since poker is not a trademark of some organization there is no „official rule book“ but Most tournaments will run on rules pretty similar to the ones above. But it is a good idea to Check which rules actually apply when you plan on registering for an offline tournament.

The re-seating is usually done randomly with no consideration of stack sizes.

R

rainver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason i asked is situation when from for example 3 tables after closing 3d in 1st table go players with high stakes and to 2nd go players with low stakes. So 1st table players can win some cheaps for final table while 2nd table players stay the same. Anyway thank you, i found what i searched.

R

rainver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To not start new thread - what is minimal reraise amount? For example: blinds 10/20, playerA bet 40, playerB raise to 80 and i want to know amount of minimal reraise that can be done by playerA? Should it be 2 times reraise always? Is there rules for this?

Poker Rules - Poker Games