Chips
dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
You have to get through bad beats m, it happens live also. You should be happy you got your money in good. This means you are in a good game!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My AA got cracked by once 63o and not long after 63s. They both started the same limped into me and called my raises. Both flops had a 63 on it, I will still say PS is not rigged, I'm just rigged 😂

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
q8 is a bit of a wide call for the opponent, but you should expect players in the micro-stakes to call with a wider range than usual. so, you have expect more losses than normal because opponents are calling more often than normal, with a wider range than normal.

on the flip side, if you're getting it in with better equity you're going to win more often than you lose. in this hand, your opponent has ~40% equity with in aipf situation. so, they're still winning 2/5 times, compared to your 3/5 wins. still, no matter how often you lose, you should be happy to shove here virtually every time.

with micro-stakes, you want to look at your long term results and not pay attention to your short term variance. again, since you'll experience variance more often than usual, you're good if you're pulling a profit and a decent final table / top 3 finish.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Welcome to the club...

:)

Last edited:
MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I would welcome both those calls all day long, you just didn't win this time... but just out of curiosity what do you begin to wonder exactly?, does pokerstars like the other guy better than you?, why do they want them to win and not you?... just curious👍

MrCryJoker

MrCryJoker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
That doesn't tell you anything. When you flip a coin, at some point three tails will come out. But that doesn't mean there isn't a 50% chance of heads.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It looks like a deja vu:

Last edited:
MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'd expect to see a lot more deja vu with those types of plays...

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know they all say that Poker Stars and other sites are not rigged, however, I do believe that at times no matter the cards you cannot win and when this occurs repeatedly then one begins to wonder???
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/725ekzKPp
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/225ekAIHK
Yeah, you are right. But also take into account that when you are on the winning side of those streaks, you never question them, it only seems to be questioned when you are on the Lossing side. Just something to think about.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If only my kings were cracked by Q8... I am generally knocked out by 6 4 os...

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If only my kings were cracked by Q8... I am generally knocked out by 6 4 os...
funny enough, 64 has better preflops odds than q8 in most situations, depending if the hand are suited or unsuited, and if they share suits with the kk or not.

not saying you should be paying 64 preflop, though.

K

Kurchina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BA
Chips
Entirely normal and happens all the time in poker.