tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play Omaha with great pleasure, because it is more predictable.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play both, but I have played more NL Holden. I do not see that much difference in both. Omaha only gives you more possibilities of value in the hands, but also gives to the opponent :D . Play Omaha has to stay very connected.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer no limit holdem ZOOM cash games , it's fun how fast I play different hands and generate rake/fpps , sometimes sngs or tournaments , mostly on 888poker , for sure freerolls which I like very much :).
Omaha I used to play but I was losing too much , many buyins every time almost , now only freerolls or CCevents for fun :) I guess omaha is not a game for evetyone .

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NL is the game I prefer of the two but PLO is fun but a place I feel better leaving alone until I build me roll a bit more.

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing both of them,more holdem than omaha,in omaha you must think faster than holdem because there are more chances to have a big hand and you must know if you have the best hand,because in omaha is easier than in holdem to make a flush or full house.

S

Sacredoro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like both games, but i prefer omaha. Is real hard to succeed for a long time and its get you tilted very fast ; it is more interesting, but less skill.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules