+++ Nimble November MTT Thread +++

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Snap shove the jacks there 18 places get paid, and getting to the bubble short is a crime.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Subscribing.

Back to poker after a vacation IRL, only 1 session of 5nl and less than 5 games played this month. Have more time now so the rest of the year want to trow some donkaments aside of cash.

About to play the $350 gtd/rebuy and the CC $100 freebie on Carbon, the $1000 Gtd on LuckyAce (888) and couple of 45´s on pokerstars. Waiting a cash out to deposit also on Heaven.

GL. All.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Subscribing.

Back to poker after a vacation IRL, only 1 session of 5nl and less than 5 games played this month. Have more time now so the rest of the year want to trow some donkaments aside of cash.

About to play the $350 gtd/rebuy and the CC $100 freebie on Carbon, the $1000 Gtd on LuckyAce (888) and couple of 45´s on PokerStars. Waiting a cash out to deposit also on Heaven.

GL. All.

wb logan. go anywhere nice?

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Little town, 15 hrs away on bus. Not really a vacation.

Final table of the $350 gtd on Carbon, 4 left, im in 2nd.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Little town, 15 hrs away on bus. Not really a vacation.

Final table of the $350 gtd on Carbon, 4 left, im in 2nd.

i just took down a 1 euro 34 player mtt, for 15 euros. coupled with a nice live win last week. might jump back to mtts.

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting to get back into poker and I'm gonna be sticking to mtts for awhile. Playing on Carbon, or Aced and Im in a $750 gtd and a smaller $2 bounty right now.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ATo vs 57s, hit my T but guy ended making a flush, out in 3rd.

2011 nov 16 1 Carbon 3rd 149
2nd will mean at least $40 more... , still happy.

Grats on your win, K.

Yea, after some time off want to get back to Mtts too.

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's a few Tournaments that i have played so far this week-
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• facebookscreenie.jpg
    facebookscreenie.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 59
  • superstack.jpg
    superstack.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 62
Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting to get back into poker and I'm gonna be sticking to mtts for awhile. Playing on Carbon, or Aced and Im in a $750 gtd and a smaller $2 bounty right now.
GL, maybe we bump each other soon.

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This was an epic battle that paid $24 to the winner.:)
WHLwin

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't do too good in the games I played last night, but I'm off to a good start in a $5 bounty. Already have 3 KOs for $6, so my buy-in is covered at least. Sitting in first, (for now) still awhile to go.

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Went downhill fast in that one. Hand that really hurt me was when I lost 65% of my stack with 55 against 22. Still had 4 KOs, so I didn't lose anything.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Kind of new here so Im just posting good results, tonight after over 3 hours of play and over 575 people, TOP 7 get a Satty tix to a $1000 (well $120 first place) game on Saturdays on cake. These are those free rolls to get entry into the sat game. Many people clear these things like its no problem. I run into problems being shortstacked at the final table or getting blinded down hard when only 2 tables are left and shorthanded. Got to the final table, Was int rouble Pushed AI- IP with AJs it held up. Got a third ticket on hold until my rake site stops trying to give me money on the same day almost same time.

I read antoher thread that said dont mix up games either stick with SNGS or Cash or MTTs so Im gonna play just MTT's live and online for a bit hopefully Ill have some money pics for everyone

Attachments

• 11-17-2011 CAke FR top 7.jpg
    11-17-2011 CAke FR top 7.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 47
Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SUP. How is everyone doing.

I get back to S&G's on Stars, will try to trow some Mtts here and there to not get burn again, probably mix some with Carbon. Hope December can be a better month for play.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of swings do you STT SnG guys have? Is it normal to drop 30 buyins in 100 games.
I feel like my swings are nuts sometimes. But I guess its mostly cause I am nuts.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of swings do you STT SnG guys have? Is it normal to drop 30 buyins in 100 games.
I feel like my swings are nuts sometimes. But I guess its mostly cause I am nuts.
You need to make sure is not bad play or too many tables but yes, is not normal but happen. 15-20 games down are not rare.

How many tables are you playing?.

Not remember my max in STT, but in 18-man my worst was a 48 buyin down in 150 game strech, but have a 50 games heater before that so was expected. That´s why BR management is so important, time back 30-50 buyins make the deal, but now if play any kind of volume 100buyins is a lot better.

Also need a jedi mind because is really tough to keep cool and some times tilt make things worst. Consider take a day off, review your game and get back.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to make sure is not bad play or too many tables but yes, is not normal but happen. 15-20 games down are not rare.

How many tables are you playing?.

Not remember my max in STT, but in 18-man my worst was a 48 buyin down in 150 game strech, but have a 50 games heater before that so was expected. That´s why BR management is so important, time back 30-50 buyins make the deal, but now if play any kind of volume 100buyins is a lot better.

Also need a jedi mind because is really tough to keep cool and some times tilt make things worst. Consider take a day off, review your game and get back.
My max is 20 tables. And I play turbos.
Yeah, I know I make a lot of misstakes.
The border between pwning and tilting is very thin. And all the regs probably know how I play now.

When it comes to BRM I havent done that for a while. My bankroll hasnt been less than 500 buyins.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you make lots of mistakes stop playing so many tables and start improving your game imo

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you make lots of mistakes stop playing so many tables and start improving your game imo

Yeah, I should, I just dont know how to.
Improving my game that is.
Plus I am really lazy.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hit a decent score in a $5 KO on PS. Blinds were sick so I shoved KTo on the button and ran into some hands. 55 and AQs called, both beating me. Was a bit pissed off about it after cos I was chip leader at the time and didn't really need to shove it.

Attachments

• Turbo KO 5th.jpg
    Turbo KO 5th.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 20
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why would you flat jacks with around 10bbs?

i think you should have shoved

gl at the tables,

t