Neymar Kick-off

W

wellalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing Neymar Kick-off, I had already eliminated a player, I got KK in the BB, Button folded, Small came all-in with less chips and a secret bounty on his head, I called all-in and he showed T9 suited and hit a straihght , from 8 to queen, would you call all-in with this KK ?

Ps: It was on Neymar Kick-off's FT.
And I would never fold this KK, but in a group of players, someone said they would fold this KK, I think it's hard.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Fold KK blind vs. blind? Really? What kind of nonsense... :eek:

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Prolly a fold. You just know the suckout in coming.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

If he started all in, it's fine to call, because it's a strong hand, of course starting soft was ideal, at least to see the flop.

W

wellalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold KK blind vs. blind? Really? What kind of nonsense... :eek:
That's what I said to the person who said he'd fold. I'm sure he couldn't fold, he's a big talker of, but I put him in his place.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was playing Neymar Kick-off, I had already eliminated a player, I got KK in the BB, Button folded, Small came all-in with less chips and a secret bounty on his head, I called all-in and he showed T9 suited and hit a straihght , from 8 to queen, would you call all-in with this KK ?

Ps: It was on Neymar Kick-off's FT.
And I would never fold this KK, but in a group of players, someone said they would fold this KK, I think it's hard.

In games like this there is no logical reason to give up kk in this situation.

Whoever said otherwise doesn't know what they're doing.