GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello my poker friends!

I have to show you this because it was very funny and also exciting.

After I was badly wounded in the 3 hand (picture 1) it's all the more unbelievable that I finally reached 20th place.

Unfortunately, the winning photo was lost, but there is one that was taken a little earlier. (picture 2)

If a funny thing like this happened to you too, let me know and remember never give up:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot (182).png
    Screenshot (182).png
    636.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot (183).png
    Screenshot (183).png
    722.2 KB · Views: 59
S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
"All you need is a chip and a chair" Jack Straus

;)

Congrats on high placement, to bad it wasn't final table. Hopefully they await you in the future.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, yes don’t give up, if you put effort to achieve something, you will get moment of happinesses

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
cool job done and great result and cool place but playing 4 hours for $6 I think you spent a lot of time for $6 I think you should value your time and try to save your time and play tournaments for a little more cost

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thank you all!

I've been playing these tournaments for many years just for fun and when I lose money my bank balance doesn't even notice!

Of course, I also play higher stakes, but only if I have won a cheap ticket in satellites, which has often happened.

The time is not important for me because I usually watch TV or do other things on the side and if I get tired or don't feel like it anymore I turn everything off and go to sleep.

I also had a good stack in 1.10 BB yesterday and also made some money but I didn't feel like it anymore at the end. the top 100 would not have been a problem at all.

As long as my bankroll keeps growing and I can withdraw money from time to time, I'm fine!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot (184).png
    Screenshot (184).png
    104 KB · Views: 6
black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Never give up.
An absolutely clear and understandable statement that will give a good result in the long run. People who do not give up in the final always achieve their goal.

Mayomayhem

Mayomayhem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
You only need to be in still to have a chance even with just a few chips left.
Don't give up, you can swing things back around with a few lucky hands

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello my poker friends!

I have to show you this because it was very funny and also exciting.

After I was badly wounded in the 3 hand (picture 1) it's all the more unbelievable that I finally reached 20th place.

Unfortunately, the winning photo was lost, but there is one that was taken a little earlier. (picture 2)

If a funny thing like this happened to you too, let me know and remember never give up:ROFLMAO:
every day in CardsChat I play such hands, every two of them they stab your hand and you leave this wonderful tournament :D