Never give up

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One time I won a tournement where I has came down to 20 ships! I won 3 or 4 all-in in arrow ans I start growing up... Than I remember a famouse phrase of Phil Helmuth "Never give up".:D

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One time I won a tournement where I has came down to 20 ships! I won 3 or 4 all-in in arrow ans I start growing up... Than I remember a famouse phrase of Phil Helmuth "Never give up".:D
hi hi badia!!
very good advice
often when i get a bad beating & lose majority of chips i get frustrate and i go all in just to get it over with
yes that a faulty tactic

blond.jpg

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This is very right! I have done it many times, it needs patient and persistence. It needs wise actions in the long term!

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yeah you are absolutely right. I saw many times players with no stack and then they had a comeback with 3 4 5 winning hands in a row. So never give up!!!!

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you have confidence in your ability you won't ever give up. :)

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, a few time this happened to me but is not the usual, less when you have Russians and Brazilians in the table

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s like a poker player said one time: a chip and a chair, it’s the only thing you need to still have a chance to win. :)

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I absolutely agree with you. I also believe that our perseverance and desire to achieve goals actually shape our success. That is why I never give up.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
totally agree, but sometimes it takes a long time for the sun to rise and, as mentioned above, perseverance wins

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never lose hope. There were cases when someone would say that with the remaining stack in 2BB, you can lose the game, especially since it was at the last table. But alas, I even took 1st place then. That also happens.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch a small hyper micro-stake that had one player down with a few chips and they won it. Was was pretty cool to see.

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you will never win in the short term always in the long term regular players win

S

SILA89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We need to constantly evolve the only option is NEVER GIVE UP

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially in turbo MTTS, my friend was 1 bb in the middle and won the MTT, i saw that!:)

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never go back and never give up, to study, practice, observe and thus IMPROVE

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's very truth... But sometimes is imposible with crazy players

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's true and sometimes that feeling of nothing to lose cause you think you've already lost can propel you to a big stack!

Y

Yontox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Helmuth says a lot of other things. I love how he blows up