Need some advice for deep in a massive tourney!

J

Jamzymc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm deep in the 109 low main event on pokerstars. I am 18th in chips with 6.8 million. 427 players remaining. Blinds will be 50,000 100,000 so I have around 68 big blinds. I'm the biggest stack at my table by over a million. How should I approach it. What considerations should I make. And what do I look out for when considering restealing as there's some t really tough loose aggressive who 3 bet a lot.

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be a maniac on the bubble and you will end up being on final table!

J

Jamzymc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm way past the bubble bubble was at 4221 players. Blinds will be 40,000/80,000 so I actually have around 80 big blinds

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With a large stack, you need to put pressure on short stacks - this rule is already known to everyone. BUT, much depends on the opponents. If a maniac is sitting with a short stack, you do not need to shove any garbage into it.
You need to become more loose and expand your range

D

Diamiaen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely be aggressive, but don't be to greedy. Because everyone will expect you to play with wider range. I hope u let us know how did u finish tournament.

Good luck

D

DeadRev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely be aggressive, but don't be to greedy. Because everyone will expect you to play with wider range. I hope u let us know how did u finish tournament.

Good luck

This. Play aggressive and raise something you wouldn’t normally like suited connectors once in awhile. Every situation will be different.

B

bocheech21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play the same way you did to get that stack. but dont exploit the small edges as much. like going all in with pocket nines againts another big stack. stay away from big stacks unless you got the 100 percent nuts. and dont be scared. but pick your spots, like make sure your in position before putting a move on someone. if i have 9 7 offsuit and the action is down to me and one other player and that other player only has 14 or 15 blinds then im shoving with my big stack and will usually get those blinds and set the precednt that im crazy and dont eff with me. and if he calls then you have live cards. just dont run stupid bluffs. dont triple barrel on the final table unlesss you got the right read.