Multi pot knockout

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I'm playing my first knockout tourny at the time of this post (currently 12th out of 38 with 1KO) but I just saw a knockout and was wondering who gets the bounty for it, because it was the first one I saw like that. So it was a three way pot with the short stack shoving, mid stack shoving and big stack calling the mid stack. The big and mid stacks end up splitting the pot with a pair of queen high aces (both had AQ). So my question here is who wins the bounty since they both spit the pot? Does the big stack get it since he had more chips beforehand and would have won chips from the main pot and side pot? Do they spilt it since they both technically knocked him out? Just wondering about it:confused:

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
So I'm playing my first knockout tourny at the time of this post (currently 12th out of 38 with 1KO) but I just saw a knockout and was wondering who gets the bounty for it, because it was the first one I saw like that. So it was a three way pot with the short stack shoving, mid stack shoving and big stack calling the mid stack. The big and mid stacks end up splitting the pot with a pair of queen high aces (both had AQ). So my question here is who wins the bounty since they both spit the pot? Does the big stack get it since he had more chips beforehand and would have won chips from the main pot and side pot? Do they spilt it since they both technically knocked him out? Just wondering about it:confused:
biggest stacked WINNING HAND always gets the bounty on such hands.

If it's direct bounty, the bounty is split there but if it's collective bounty, biggest stacked winner get it.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
biggest stacked WINNING HAND always gets the bounty on such hands.

If it's direct bounty, the bounty is split there but if it's collective bounty, biggest stacked winner get it.

Ok that makes sense, thanks for the enlightenment on the topic!

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had one earlier today, 5 way all in, fourth place won main pot, top two places split side pots, bottom place and third place were knocked out. The guy in fourth got a whole bounty (from last place), top two split a bounty between us (from third place)