Mtt vs sng

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sit and go is easier to get to the final table than MTT, and prizes at the final table will be much less how many players made the tournament fee for less.

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
better in my opinion to play in multi-table tournaments . First there is a lot of beginners and players playing poorly . secondly it is possible to win a lot more .

Jim Brown

Jim Brown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT for me. I just don't have the dedication to grind up stakes. It's much more enjoyable to drop a few bucks for a few hours to have some fun and maybe hit a big score.

I

ikerman88

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sng is better to learn and make some money, mtt is better cause de high profit, but have much more varience

B

brrrddz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi man if looking to hit a big score online as u said, then MTTs for sure. personally i prefer sit n go because they have not the huge variance of MTTs.

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer MTT... Its my favourite game...

apeedgovi

apeedgovi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I would go for MTT too. You loose some, you win some. Well, maybe. And you loose some quite more often. But if you show steady results in them, they definitely would bring you more profit.

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on mood... If I have a short attention span on a particular day and don't feel like playing for long periods of time then definitely SNG but I prefer MTT when I can get thoroughly absorbed into games for a day... pays more...

Jester36rus

Jester36rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play MicroMillions series on PS, I think

CharlieWest

CharlieWest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the SNG because of their speed. It's also a fairly consistent min cash. MTTs are the way to go for a big score tho but winning those are few and far between unfortunately.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to like the tournaments- they are fun tp play, but variance. now I prefer MTT SNG

N

nikolica11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a lot of time and a proper strategy, you can play mtts profitable, but if you are short with time and a beginer in online poker I recomended sng's . And if you wanna fast money than is not a bad idea to try jackpot sng's, there is a much weak players and if you have a decent play, can make a money. Talking about mcro and ini stakes.

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that for beginners and players with small bankroll and few time to play the SNG with 45P and 90P and buy-in of $.25 to $0.50 is quite good to provide experience and help to increase a little the BR!

However it is important to play some MTTs sometimes too in order to get more chances for a big-hit and a more huge growth of the BR that will never come in a SNG...

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT's are low risk high reward, you would have to win A LOT of SNGs to compare to a tourney win. in terms of aiming for a big score, i think MTT is the way to go.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To get a big win, MTT is the only way, but there are people playing about every two cards. Makes winning difficult. I certainly would be looking for 10.00 and up MTT. The further away from the micros you get the more play levels out.

C

chng1t

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am almost 100% sure that MTT's are better than SNG's. In SNG's blinds go up pretty fast and close to ITM, your stack is same as other layers stacks, but in MTT's you have more time to get bigger stack, that will be a huge advantage.
GL:)

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which is more profitable if looking to hit a big score online. I am mainly a live player but do not mind online just find some stuff about the online factor deteriorating to the game. Curios advice on how to make a big score or is it just like all else in just grinding against the regs.

if you want to learn to play the game and see MTT - MTT play, but if you want stability and stable profitability and profit, then the best SNG.