MTT Strategy

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What mtt strategy do you use?

I've heard about small ball, GTO and no more. Can you tell me another strategies?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use steady chip up small ball Semi LAG i find GTO is total nonsense against donks.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tight is right until you know the table dynamics. Looking for spots to chip up. Would say LAG play is what will get you deep.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My strategy is very simple. I try to play with strong cards and I almost never bluff. If I have strong cards, I try to use my position at the table and usually start playing aggressively.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you never get caught bluffing, you probably aren't bluffing enough.:)
:D If You’re Not Bluffing, Then It’s Not Poker

Last edited:
D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should mix your playstyle, but usually I play loose aggressively in the early mid game just play tight if opponents are nit, and in the late I play tight and just bluff when I totally read their hands.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play tight at the low-blinds and slightly loosing up at the middle. It also depends on your table. If there's a lot of aggressive players, I'll wait for a good hand to punish them. I would suggest you to play tight if you new to the game and when you'll understand what're you doing and why, you'll catch up other strategies. Take a note, some strategies just doesn't work on micro-low stakes.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you are a small stakes player exploit as much as you can ,abc play is ok for me, their fold button is broken.For higher stakes you need to know your image and be as balanced as you can. Also I would recommend to you start watching some videos from some coaches. There is so much free and quality content!

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to see how your table is playing to figure out things.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My strategy is to enter the game only with a good hand.
I do not go all-in if two rivals have already done so.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no strategy! believe me all depends on luck! I last year gave poker for 10 hours or more in pokr game, and I can tell you if there is a lucky streak then you can go to the game with card 7 2 and you will win! Yesterday Freeroll on PS from our site me AA made the opponent with full detail! Trust me you will tell about math, but if went had a bad luck-get up from for the table! This I checked on my experience! There is no logic in calculations-only your intuition! good luck and listen to your feelings!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There is no strategy! believe me all depends on luck! I last year gave poker for 10 hours or more in pokr game, and I can tell you if there is a lucky streak then you can go to the game with card 7 2 and you will win! Yesterday Freeroll on PS from our site me AA made the opponent with full detail! Trust me you will tell about math, but if went had a bad luck-get up from for the table! This I checked on my experience! There is no logic in calculations-only your intuition! good luck and listen to your feelings!

I do believe you but what about the deep stacked MTTs or cash games? Is still luck the key winning factor?