BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello everyone!! From my point of view and experience I think that the best micro-limit tournaments are 6-max with regular speed, although there are not many of this style and the vast majority are Hyper turbo, I think it is the best option to play and win more money since when you face fewer opponents it becomes a more dynamic game and with greater opportunities to obtain more information from each one, perfectly controlling the action, attacking weak players from any position, but generally in a late position to the blinds and also defending practically all our blinds. I also consider that it is a much more entertaining game due to the constant action, since our ranges should open much more, I usually play 30 to 35% of my hands. I don't know if this is okay, since I haven't structured my ranges, but it gives me good results.

If anyone is interested in discussing more about these types of tournaments I would very much like to discuss more about how to play, since it is in these where I feel more comfortable playing and I would like to continue in them. Greetings and good luck !!

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Branca!
How many enteries are in it? What is the start time and how do you see vilian's open range from EP and BTN?

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
right now there is one. Approximately 1500 players register at this time, the value is $ 1.10. I think you should open all pairs and suit connectors in the beginning, this way you can be a bit unpredictable, I don't have a structured range, but try to defend all the blinds practically. You can try a game and I watch you, to see how you do it. Cheers !!

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 max is a totally different game vs full table. You are always facing a short table and really have to be more aggressive because the short table drives the action.

O

ogloccness

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
6-max in any game is always more interesting. In full-ring games, I think most micro/low-stakes players have the tendency to become disinterested and just shove and gamble very early on because of the slow pace. 6-max encourages people to enter more pots, but not necessarily go all-in super early.

T

thebomb01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played regular 6max mtts in chico and in partypoker and I have seen that there are enough weak players. But I like the regular turbo and hyper turbo is where I have seen the weakest players.

Top 10 Games