MTOPS Official Thread

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah looks a good, going to try put in some good volume for it!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've pretty much got the leaderboard locked up.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was overlay in event 1. Anyone still in?

Currently among the top 10 in chip leaders, but still like 800 people to go lol.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just took chip lead with 300 approx remaining. Got 230k, 45bb or so.

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get it Ram! I'd rail, but I'm a US player. Bah.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just lost a smallish pot. Utg shoved with 10bb, I had 88 in mp with 4 other 10bb stacks behind. I just got it in, he turned over QQ and it held. Nh. Still above average stack, got 160k.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get it Ram! I'd rail, but I'm a US player. Bah.

Haha, thanks. Would be nice. A long way to go though with some sick good luck needed in these turbos but gonna try!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold on WTF? You can play Event 1? Thought that was a beginner's event, I wasn't allowed in!

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a beginner compared to you tho John!

Lol,seriously though... It wouldn't let you reg?

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, 3rd in chips. Got 600k, around 30bb. Last 100 remain! Running well, hands are holding. Hopefully it will continue.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, said it was for beginners only. GL though, railing!

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out in 24th :( maybe a bad shove not sure... 14bb in HJ with A3 or something lol. Could of waited for a better spot i think. BB snapped with AK.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A3o might've been bad. Since you had A4s, I think it's fine.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably going to play a bunch of these today, GL to everyone else playing!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the 55c, got one entry left, not very much though.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played #1. Didn't last very long. I haven't been playing much on FT lately so that's probably why I could play it. Gonna be in #4 for 6 entries I think. Gonna be sick overlay in it with $75k gtd.

Pretty sweet that you can get a free Main Event ticket if you play an event on 7 different days. Gonna ship $10 from PS and try get another free entry in the $15k freeroll too.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanna play the 3.30 multi entry but my HUD is fooked. It doesn't seem to log hands properly for me and I make wrong moves relying on incorrect stats. Might do 2 tables at a time...at least I can follow the action then. The 50c one I played with all 6 entries and was second guessing any hand ranges from everyone so was just playing pretty much abc as I had no idea who was the loose ones and nits etc..

Anyone else have this problem? Once u get down to one table it seems ok tho...

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I posted about this in the PT4 thread, they said they are working on fixing it. The stats are there, it's just confusing your entries. Just squeezed into the cash on the 55c one. 492 paid for almost 29,000 runners which is weird. Gonna play the 9pm and probably the 1am since it's a super turbo, it won't take long.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I posted about this in the PT4 thread, they said they are working on fixing it. The stats are there, it's just confusing your entries. Just squeezed into the cash on the 55c one. 492 paid for almost 29,000 runners which is weird. Gonna play the 9pm and probably the 1am since it's a super turbo, it won't take long.

Ahh ok not just mine then. Yeah I thought that payout structure was weird too.. I finished 1000th or so. Will get on ur rail shortly, gl.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played #1. Didn't last very long. I haven't been playing much on FT lately so that's probably why I could play it. Gonna be in #4 for 6 entries I think. Gonna be sick overlay in it with $75k gtd.

Pretty sweet that you can get a free Main Event ticket if you play an event on 7 different days. Gonna ship $10 from PS and try get another free entry in the $15k freeroll too.

I think if you ship 20$ or more from PS to FT you get a free main event ticket credited to your account.

I have a damn slo pitch game right around the same time the main event starts so I don't think I'm going to be able to play which blows.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could try playing without HUD...