The most unexplained 12 hours

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the other day I'm playing hold em tournaments and i think i didn't place in the 20 or so i played the last 2 days. One tournament i had paced easily got pocket k's and ofc they called me with qj and hit straight, It didn't matter the hand or situation i was gonna lose. Last straw was my qk they called an allin with k4 and hit 4 on the river. I was ready to implode. I was gonna call it quits but their was a 3$ tournament with 1$ pko so figured why not at this point I'm excepting to lose, and then something changed I was so defeated and mentally drained once i seen 2 ppl go all in I didn't care what that cards were I was gonna call and just lose and call it a night but instead i was the bastard this time with my 46 beating ak and aj then 2 hands later with a decent early stack 2 ppl shove not gonna cost me much and i could knock out 2 ppl so why not call with a4 and they both had ak so kinda good for me it coulda been alot worse, and then boom 4 on the river! So now were cooking and we kept the onslaught going, knocking ppl out left and right by the time i had gotten to the final table i had accumulated close to 15 knockouts lol but eventually I wound up getting 6th as my pocket AA got busted by 55. But I wasn't gonna complain hell just 2 hours ago I was ready to go and curl up in a ball and scream/cry till i feel asleep. The good fortune kept rolling on as the next 10 tournaments or so i played i racked up 3 wins and 6 final tables. With the max win being almost 500$. I had never experienced something so wild and crazy. I'm used to getting sucked out on or my aa getting busted from time to time but not every big hand/all in every single time, and I definitely never had so much good luck on my side that would make Jamie Gold jealous lol. Just figured I'd share and maybe you've had something like that happen to you

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Delete this making new one

Last edited: