Minimum Blinds

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need some help. I have some funds on ignition Poker. I want to play some tournaments but their late registering time is so long, I can't keep it together that long.
So my question is, what do you to think is a realistic minimum of blinds that I should have to enter? The money is just sitting there so might as well play it. Some serious answers would be appreciated. Thanks

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need some help. I have some funds on Ignition Poker. I want to play some tournaments but their late registering time is so long, I can't keep it together that long.
So my question is, what do you to think is a realistic minimum of blinds that I should have to enter? The money is just sitting there so might as well play it. Some serious answers would be appreciated. Thanks
If you are a good short-stack player i think 15-20 is decent. If you play from the start and don't run well that's pretty much what you will have at that point anyway, maybe slightly less or more.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
you have to do with how many blinds you feel comfortable and how fast the blinds go, in a post similar to this I said that there are people who like to play push-fold and enter at the last minute, if the tournament is slow I think that with 15-20 blinds would be comfortable