Micro buy-in bounty builder

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, what would be your suggestions to me for playing micro buy in bounty builders?
I am totally new to tournament poker, I only play cash games.
For example I would like to play 2,20 bounty builder, or similar buy in.

Thanks

George Lewis

George Lewis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are new to tournament poker play as many free rolls as you can find. Act as though these are not free rolls and that you bought in and need to play your best game. If you choose to play micro buy in tournaments that is fine also. For a bounty tournament be advised players are looking to take scalps so you will see some unusual play at times. Just be certain you understand how to deal with this. Some players will avoid all in situations but others will court them and not always have a real hand. Navigate the minefield(early tournament play where there is no reason to get stacked with a half ass hand but you can also chip up big by playing a little loose and risky) and settle in to mid tournament play which is mostly waiting for a good situation and giving up a bit of aggressiveness. Eventually you reach the point near the bubble where you need to decide whether you will limp into the money or gamble in order to build up a stack you can win with..sometimes your situation, cards etc help you decide this...once in the money play aggressively and look to make moves especially look to win hands before a showdown even preflop when blinds and antes matter..for bounty's take them as they come. Do not be impatient with them.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, what would be your suggestions to me for playing micro buy in bounty builders?

Thanks

Hello! It will be useful for you to read articles in the strategy section. There's a lot about tournament poker. This will explain the differences with the cash tables and make your game more confident. GL!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play bounty bilder for more expensive than 5$ for my bankroll it is expensive, I'm playing satellites for 0.55-1.10$

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks
i played a 50ct BB yest,,,6 hrs later,came in 206th out of 9000 for $1.45 plus $2.37 in bountys,,,GL:cool:

Last edited:
SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
learn to play with a short stack and welcome to tour poker ;)

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also be prepared for bad beats, people call much looser in micro bounty tournaments. People want the bounties so bad.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Take advantage of the fact that the big stacks , and not only , call with many cards or ATC , in order to take your bounty , very good to double or triple your stack with some good cards . I play the sats to take the ticket for the 1.1. and higher , for 0.55 75 seats gtd I play rarily .