J

juan vega

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, win in a draw the ticket for the main event k.o 6 max 125€
it has up to 4 buybacks, I have no bank for that, besides I change the structure and the late registration is one day, it's my first main event 6max k.o and the truth I'm going through the worst time playing poker for many reasons, so I accept advice, I don't want to go just for the boutys, I have a strategy based on the structure and ranges for table of 6 the problem is that being k.o I know I should modify some issues.

In short, because of my poor results and my bad timing I don't want to play alone with what I have prepared, I can also clearly admit that I am not a player of those levels, I usually be much lower, but it is nice the challenge, only that I feel in advance that I have a losing attitude that I intend to modify with some kind of optimism, I would like that optimism to be supported by a solid strategy so I listen to them.
use a translator to write, I apologize if it's not so readable. This post is not to speculate and add post because if since I do 1 or 2 maximums a month, I know that I expose myself to offensive comments and taunts, but I have enough humility to recognize that I am not playing well, but I would like to make the most of this opportunity. The ticket won it 2 days ago so I didn't have much time to prepare this tournament.

thank you hand in hand to everyone for reading