Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You were lucky to hit the turn the way you did. He also re raised very small on the flop. When he did this what were you beating that he would play this way. You were lucky he made it so small trying to real you in.

S

ssbn743

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Well, first, this is a fold pre-flop all day long. The over limp could be ok-ish from a later position, but it's still going to be hard to be profitable. As played, we should never call the 140 raise - so, honestly, you had two chances to get out before the flop.

On the flop, the lead is not good either. Our hand is not strong enough to go 3-streets here, plus, we're out of position to the aggressor. As played, check.... absolutely definitely do not call the flop raise. What's the plan here? "...but...but...I've got top pair."

As you can see, you got lucky as you could get.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good job for your classement, i think it was weel dserved congratulation to you.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes one hundred all trades in a row always a victory. but very very rarely.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you were very lucky on the turn I think it was a fold in the pre-flop you are utg + 1 you have a limper the utg and a raise x6 of mp and JQo is not a great hand, but you were lucky and also it was a free since otherwise I imagine you would have folded

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If in your case, you are certainly lucky in contrast to the opponent . This game it happens !

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
U played it bad, he played better and he lost. QJ is always fold in that position with that stack size preflop.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess unluck for him.
But for you it is luck right? :D
Keep it in this way:D
Good Luck

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you were very lucky on the turn I think it was a fold in the pre-flop you are utg + 1 you have a limper the utg and a raise x6 of mp and JQo is not a great hand, but you were lucky and also it was a free since otherwise I imagine you would have folded
Im not sure that I would fold the QJ preflop getting 3 to 1 on my call. Now had he raised and no one else called yes I agree JQ is foldable because you are probably behind preflop and even after a flop like 2 3 J, I would be thinking I'm still behind to a likely hand that made the raise. I think from this point the KK played it very bad. After the pot bet by JQ I would have to jam. I would hope the JQ QK or even AJ AK AQ would fold. But I'm not sure 1sunchin would fold to that shove, if 1sunchin reads this you will have to tell me. But that is how I would have played the the KK. Now if I have JQ in the same situation I may check or 1/2 pot bet after the flop to see where I am. If then the KK just calls or reraises the min Im probably calling and then shoving the turn.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Preflop: fold. As played fold to raise.

Flop you should check, because villains easily can have QQ+ and sets. If you want to bet you should bet very small, like 25% to weed out 6 outers. When raised you should fold, villain raise here only with KK+ and sets.

Turn you should check, villain doesn't have draws that you want to fold out.

Congrats you made 6 mistakes in one hand. Work hard and you can become fish.

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lucky very lucky

i think it was for 90 % luck and 10% good played.
also you didn't fold your hand ant that count for 100% good play
congratulation to you !!!

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think you played it well, sorry. You had a good stack, nice, but against three opponents, QJo is far away to be a good hand. You were lucky in fact. But try do be a less more loose, I think it would be more profitable.