loose table starting hands

N

Nooneinparticular

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's only worth "fishing" with things like that if you can actually stack them off. Better players will not of course stack off there with AA on a 3 heart board, so it becomes very very -EV.

A pre flop raising fish is someone to be scared of in the very rare situations they actually do it. Knowing someones VPIP and PFR are so important :)

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's only worth "fishing" with things like that if you can actually stack them off. Better players will not of course stack off there with AA on a 3 heart board, so it becomes very very -EV.

A pre flop raising fish is someone to be scared of in the very rare situations they actually do it. Knowing someones VPIP and PFR are so important :)

I had been sitting with the guy for three hours. I had a good idea he had a big PP. It cost me $10 to see the flop. I understand what you are saying of course....

I agree with what you are saying also. I said before, and I will repeat it.

I just wanted to felt the guy. I wanted to dish out a horrible suck out like he had been doin all night. I could afford it (this time). It is not one of my regular moves. Just wanted to felt the guy.

Yes it's not +ev. It's not smart. I know that.

I am guessing you are primarily an online player? I play live cause people are easy to read.

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be patient and don't play hands like kj until the blinds start to go up but even then make sure you play them in late position.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands