Looking for software to reproduce hands

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am looking for an App or gadget to allow me to visually reproduce a hand. I don't mean plugging in a hand history to create a moving video from
start to finish. What I am trying to find is something to create a still image that will show the board, individual hands, and chip stacks when discussing a hand.
Every day I come across hands that I would like to post, but if I cannot snap a screen image in time it is a lot of work to describe the entire situation.

The image here is from a poker odds calculator. This could actually work, but it does not show the pot or chip stacks. It would take some work to add those, but
I'm sure you understand now what I am looking for.

Attachments

• poker.JPG
    poker.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 0
Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️
I'm not sure that this is exactly what you are looking for, but there is a converter on the community site that perfectly shows what you need. 👍

You can recreate history of hand as a text description or video reproduction:
Good luck!🌺🌺🌺

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A still image is not very usefull for sharing hands, since it misses all the action, that happened before the image. Where do you play? Different sites have different options for conveniently getting your hand history out of the site. GG Poker for instance has something, which is essentially a still image, but it include all the action, so its useable. If you play on pokerstars or other sites, that allow trackers, then really just get a tracker and use that to collect all your hand histories.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands